The nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan arrived in the South Korean port of Busan on Friday ahead of the two countries’ joint military exercise that aims to show their strength against growing North Korean threats.
US aircraft carrier arrives in South Korea for joint drills
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- Quince Orchard remains on another level with 35-0 win at Seneca Valley
- L.A. shelter volunteer says she was fired after speaking out
- Hunting season begins: Safety guide for hunters
- DeVos Family Foundation donating $1 million to Hurricane Ian relief efforts – The Denver Post
- 'Complete destruction': Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian's impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach'Complete destruction': Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian's impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach